Vaccination and Medical Care

Most universities and the Immigration Authorities require the students to provide their vaccination report as well as a health certificate issued by a medical doctor. Sometimes these documents are required at the time of university application and in other cases, it is enough if you present them at the time of registration to the university where you have been admitted.

Some students have already taken all the required vaccines and they bring a detailed report which has been authentically translated to English. Others should get the vaccines in Budapest.

AIC provides assistance in the arrangement for vaccination in Budapest in cooperation with the Hungarian Public Health Authority. Special dates will be announced for our students to take them to the health center where they get the vaccine shots. Students will pay the relevant expenses of vaccination.

There is a medical room at college and students can refer to our medical doctor, with prior appointment, to discuss their problems and ask for medical advice and assistance.