Apply to FEDE European Degree Programs at AIC
Students can apply to any program on offer at AIC.
AIC is a full member of FEDE (Federation for Education in Europe) and function as a FEDE-accredited college in Hungary. FEDE is a well-established organization which is responsible to create a common European higher education area. FEDE enjoys participatory status within the Council of Europe.
With over 50 years of experience, the FEDE has devised innovative pedagogical approaches which offer 140 different diplomas within 12 programs which are valued by European organizations.
Students can apply to any FEDE European degree programs in one of the following levels:
How to Apply to FEDE Programs at AIC
All Applicants must have a valid Gmail email address in order to apply online. All communication from the college in regards to your application will be sent via email. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail.
In order for your application to be considered COMPLETE. You must successfully complete the online application form as well as submit all required documentation.
In case of any problem with the online application you can contact admission department to send you the application form. You need to fill the form, sign it and have it signed by your parents. Then you should scan the signed Application Form and email it to admission[at]avicenna[dot]hu.
You should scan and send the following documents to the Admission Department together with the Application Form.
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your high school graduation certificate
- A copy of your BS, MS or any other university degree
- A copy of your previous studies (last 2 years)
After having received all of the above documents, the Avicenna Admission Department will issue the “Admission Letter” which will be sent to your email. This letter is conditional and includes all the important information you need to finalize your admission process. Please read the Admission Letter carefully and take the next steps accordingly.
Prepare the application and registration documents
You should prepare the following documents which are authentic and translated to English by an authorized translation office in your country.
The following documents should be prepared:
- Completed and signed AIC application form. (After online submission, you should keep the printed form and deliver it with the rest of the documents to Admission Department).
- Two original copies of a notarized English translation of high school transcripts. (Scan and upload only one copy, but send two authentic paper copies).
- Curriculum Vitae in English.
- Motivation letter.
- A copy of your passport (pages with personal data).
- A letter of recommendation.
- Official statement of financial support signed by the parent.
- Proof of payment or transfer of all due fees.
- Six passport size photos.
- Signed Receipt of Comprehensive guide book.
- “Letter of Admission” signed by applicant and parent. Please print it and sign it.
- “Student Contract” signed by the applicant and parent.
You can mail the above documents to college or provide it to our local Consultant.
Avicenna International College
Orczy ut 3-5, 1089,
Budapest – Hungary.
Hungarian Schengen Visa
If you need a visa to study in Hungary, you should make an appointment at the Hungarian Embassy or Consulate in your city (or the nearest one). Admission Department will assist you in this process. We will provide you with a special form called “AIC – 02 Form” after you have paid the fees and completed all documents. With this form and other required documents, you can refer to the embassy and apply for a Schengen Residence Permit. AIC consultants in your area will help you in this process.
You can find useful information on conditions of entry, visa agreements, consular fees, and legal regulations with respect to Hungarian Schengen visa on the website of the Hungarian Government.
After you have received your visa (if needed), you will arrange for your travel to Budapest. You should announce your arrival at least one week before your arrival so that we can arrange for your pick up at the airport.
Send a message to arrival[at]avicenna[dot]hu to give the date and hour of your flight.