You will be welcomed into a thriving student-led learning environment.
Students will pay a tuition fee per year. The whole tuition fee is due to be paid in advance each year at the time of application and after the receipt of the Admission Letter. Tuition Fees should be transferred to the bank account of AIC. Students who may need financial support can apply for Avicenna Scholarship programme.
Avicenna Scholarship programme
Qualified students can apply for the “Avicenna Scholarship programme” (ASP). These scholarships are granted based on past academic, social, and sports history. The financial need of the applicants are also considered. To receive consideration, the “Scholarship Application Form” must be filled out and submitted at the same time with the “Application for Admission” at Avicenna International College, here.
Students can apply for one or more items of financial support in the framework of the Avicenna Scholarship programme. The type and amount of support will be decided by the scholarship committee and will be officially announced to the student.
International High School programmes
- Pre – High School Year (Including Pre-A level): 8400 Euro
- Grade 9 (Including A-Level): 8400 Euro
- Grade 10 (Including A-Level): 8400 Euro
- Grade 11 (Including A-Level): 8400 Euro
- Grade 12 (Including A-Level): 9400 Euro
International Foundation programmes
- Avicenna Medical Foundation programme(AMFP): 7900 Euro
- Pharmacy Foundation Programme (PFP): 7900
- English Foundation Programme (EFP): 5900 Euro
- Business Foundation Programme (BFP): 5900 Euro
- German Foundation Programme (GFP): 6400 Euro
- Technical Foundation Programme (TFP): 6900 Euro
- Pre-Master Foundation Programme (PMP): 5900 Euro
- Pre-PhD Foundation Programme: 5900 Euro
- International Foundation Year (IFY) – Engineering Stream: 7900 Euro
- International Foundation Year (IFY) – Medicine and Science Stream: 7900 Euro
- International Foundation Year (IFY) – Business Stream: 7900 Euro
- FEDE European Master’s – Intelligent Applications and Big Data: 5900Euro (per academic year)
- FEDE – European Master Degree: IT Expert (Cybersecurity and High Availability): 5900Euro (per academic year)
- FEDE – European Bachelor’s Degree: IT, Networks and Security: 4900Euro (per academic year)
- FEDE – European Bachelor’s Degree: Web Developer: 4900Euro (per academic year)
- FEDE – European Bachelor’s Degree: Digital Marketing: 4900Euro (per academic year)
- FEDE European Master’s In Tourism and Hotel Management: 5900Euro (per academic year)
- FEDE European Bachelor in Tourism and Hotel Management:4900 Euro (per academic year)
- Insurance is mandatory for all applicants for one year: 200 Euro