You will be welcomed into a thriving student-led learning environment.
Students will pay a tuition fee per year. The whole tuition fee is due to be paid in advance each year at the time of application and after the receipt of the Admission Letter. Tuition Fees should be transferred to the bank account of AIC. Students who may need financial support can apply for Avicenna Scholarship Program.
Avicenna Scholarship Program
Qualified students can apply for the “Avicenna Scholarship Program” (ASP). These scholarships are granted based on past academic, social, and sports history. The financial need of the applicants are also considered. To receive consideration, the “Scholarship Application Form” must be filled out and submitted at the same time with the “Application for Admission” at Avicenna International College, here.
Students can apply for one or more items of financial support in the framework of the Avicenna Scholarship Program. The type and amount of support will be decided by the scholarship committee and will be officially announced to the student.
International High School Programs
- English – Hungarian High School – Pre – High School Year: 7900 Euro
- English – Hungarian High School – Grade 9: 7900 Euro
- English – Hungarian High School – Grade 10: 7900 Euro
- English – Hungarian High School – Grade 11: 7900 Euro
- English – Hungarian High School – Grade 12: 8900 Euro
- Pre-IB Diploma / Pre – A level Program: 8900 Euro
- IGCSE – 1 (Grade 9): 7900 Euro
- IGCSE – 2 (Grade 10): 7900 Euro
- A Level – 1 (Grade 11): 8900 Euro
- A Level – 2 (Grade 12): 8900 Euro
International Foundation Programs
- Avicenna Medical Foundation Program (AMFP): 7900 Euro
- English Foundation Program (EFP): 5900 Euro
- Business Foundation Program (BFP): 5900 Euro
- German Foundation Program (GFP): 5900 Euro
- Technical Foundation Program (TFP): 6900 Euro
- European IT Accreditation program (EITAP): 9900 Euro
- European Nursing Accreditation program (ENAP): 6900 Euro
- Pre-International Foundation Year (Pre-IFY) – NCUK: 7900 Euro
- International Foundation Year (IFY) – NCUK: 9900 Euro
- Master Prepration (PMP): 9900 Euro
- FEDE Bachelor in IT: 6900 Euro
- FEDE Bachelor in Tourism and Hotel Management: 6900 Euro
Exam Prep Programs
- IMAT – BMAT Prep Program + AMFP: 8900 Euro
- SAT II Prep Program (Biology + Chemistry): 4000 Euro