1. The registration link to the SC is here: https://aic.guru/application
The deadline for the registration of Summer Camp between 2-23 July 2023 is June 20. 2023. As you will need a visa, the sooner the better. Please talk to your school principal about it.
2. Airplane ticket fare is not included in the 1900 Euro participation fee.
3. Buying the Airplane tickets is primarily the responsibility of each parent, and you can also ask for assistance from the office in Avicenna in Tehran. The school in Tehran is our partner. They will take all the responsibility.
4. The accompanying teacher from Tehran, who is designated by Dr. Poursafar, is accompanying the students. We offer them ONE teacher FREE OF CHARGE to accompany the students to Budapest and back.
5. Students can choose their roommate. One room is for two students (girls and boys separate).
6. Our colleagues will help ALL students to buy a sim card on arrival in Budapest. They will have free WiFi at the hotel and college.
7. Cinkota Residence offers a once a week laundry service. The laundry is collected on Friday and cleaned.
8. Children will always be accompanied by a tour leader. They will never travel by themselves between the hotel and summer school or in other parts of the city.
9. In case of emergency there is an appointed person who is responsible for making necessary arrangements including the information of the parents.
10.It is your right to have your child come back home at any time. This can be an emergency or otherwise. You will write a written request and we will manage the next available flight back to Tehran.
11. The financial documents of the student’s parents for the visa are asked by the Embassy and not by us. They usually ask for the past 3-6 months bank account turnover and balance. Once you register and we get to the visa issue, our colleagues at the Admission Department and our office in Tehran will help you.
12. If your child has a tennis racket, it is favorable, but not necessary if they can bring it with themselves.
13. You can submit your registration while your child’s passport is being issued. But please note that you have to send us a scanned copy of the travel document as soon as it is issued, otherwise the visa process might be delayes, for which AIC holds no liability.
14. If your child already has EU residence permit or a Schengen visa, then the visa procedure is not necessary, however the fee of the Summer Camp is still applicable in full. (THIS NEED APPROVAL OF THE PRESIDENT)
15. If your child has health insurance from outside Hungary we strongly recommend that you still opt in for the option of our insurance as well.